VIP Mortgage, Inc., Colleyville, TX is currently seeking motivated NMLS Licensed Registered Mortgage Loan Originators to join their team in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area– remote opportunities available.
VIP Mortgage, Inc. has built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage firm with an aggressive compensation plan. We’re well-established with up to date technology creating new innovative solutions for our customer’s challenges every day. Our exceptional management team can take your career to the next level.
We’re looking for more than an employee; we’re looking for a valued team member to join our VIP Mortgage family. Our culture encourages new ideas, professional growth and the direction and guidance to reach your full potential.
Being the first point of contact for our clients, it is your responsibility to create an extraordinary experience. Provide the client with a comfortable and streamlined process. This is built on a foundation focused on educating, and consulting manner. Using needs analysis, not selling. Creating a package for a client that saves them money, provides them the best value in the industry - coupled with our outstanding customer service. This provides for repeat business, and referrals that builds a lifetime of clients.
- This position is primarily responsible for providing a positive homeowner experience.
- Evaluates Loans for pre-approval within specified limits according to DU/LP findings, and refers loan applications outside those limits to management for review.
- Meets with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and answers questions throughout the process.
- Analyzes applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine accuracy of information submitted for approval.
- Explains to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms.
- Obtains and compiles copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information, as necessary, as required.
- Reviews, updates and accurately maintains credit and loan file data in an electronic format. Documents are submitted through a secured electronic portal.
- Prospecting new opportunities. Meeting with realtors, builders and networking to obtain lead sources to build a steady pipeline of business. Maintaining with regular follow-up.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stays abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Submits pre-qualified applications to processing for further verification and approval.
- Complete accurate mortgage documents for timely processing.
- Build long-term relationships with clients. Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Staying up to date with laws and regulations on our ever-changing industry.
- Complete continuing education and required or assigned training in a timely fashion.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/equivalent required
- Licensed as a RMLO in NMLS Database
- Minimum of 2 years in the mortgage industry with a proven sales record required
- Understanding of loan origination and mortgage industry standards
- Both inside and outside sales experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office and Outlook experience
- Calyx Point Experience a Plus
- Working knowledge of DO/DU/LP required
- Working knowledge of GSE Requirements and products required.
- Utilizing a CRM for sales and follow-up workflows a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Work-from-home opportunities available
- Aggressive compensation plan.
- Optional participation in various third-party lead sources.
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer